will i get the back child support my ex owes from his federal tax return?

my ex husband owes over 4,000 in back child support, and i want to know if the government will take that amount out of what he gets and send it to me, as we do have a child support order thru the friend of the court, or will i get nothing? also if he went to a place like h&r block, will that affect anything? thanks in advance for any help.

5 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.