Uromastyx....I Need help Please!!!!!!!!!?

Ok i got my uro about 3 months ago and he has been very healthy...he was eating well the temp in his cage during the day is about 103 at the highest and 89 at the lowest..it get to like 72 at night...he gets greens and all that..but the last couple of days he has'nt eaten anything at all he wont come out of... show more Ok i got my uro about 3 months ago and he has been very healthy...he was eating well the temp in his cage during the day is about 103 at the highest and 89 at the lowest..it get to like 72 at night...he gets greens and all that..but the last couple of days he has'nt eaten anything at all he wont come out of hiding and if you touch him he tries to bite you..he is usaly very friendly...he even refused to eat his cricket. i bought some new sand for him about 3 weeks ago and it is really powered i makes alot of dust i dont like it..but have nothing ot replace it at the moment. what is wrong with him??? i have the u/v light and a regular heat light as well. i dont know how old he is he is about 7 inches in length.
Update: 103 in the hot side and 98 on cool side....this sind he is in is do dusty he is no longer brown and blakc he is blue i think maybe i need to get diff sand next time i got to the pet store 80 miles away...what else can i use for bedding till then?? wint news paper get hot and burn up??