like with brandon routh, kevin spacey, kate bosworth, and all of them

i love the movie! it was sooo good

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Tink
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It was an excellent movie - it followed perfectly with the atmosphere of the Christopher Reeve movies. And I believe there will be more because they will have to follow-up with the story of Superman and his son with Lois Lane.

All of the new characters were pretty good. They could not have found a better superman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please don't feel bad but the Superman Returns movie of 2006 was a major flop. If you have seen the older Superman movies made during the 1970's and in the 1980's played by Christopher Reeve, then I bet you would agree that they are far better than Superman Returns.

Seriously, if you do get a chance then watch the first Superman movie and it's sequels up to Superman IV. The old movies have a much better story. Well, the special effects may not be able to compare the ones today but you as they say, "OLD IS GOLD"

Source(s): Old Is Gold
  • 1 decade ago

Superman: Man of Steel has been green lit

Summer 2009 is planned release

Lex will either be absent or downplayed with an 'Alien Opponant' being the focus of the film.

• 1 decade ago

YES!!! it will come out 2009(too long for me to wait for my baby, BRANDON ROUTH)....i love superman returns, when it came out on dvd, i went and got it at Midnight, i was the first in my town that got it!!!!!!!! I wasnt around when the older movies were out, but i truly am a fan

Source(s): SUPERMANS SUPERFAN!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yep there will be It comes out May 4 It Looks good I whant to see it .

• 3 years ago

properly Spiderman is on his third movie, as is X-adult adult males. So yeah as long because it makes slightly money they are going to make sequels because of the fact Hollywood does not use many unique memories anymore.

• 1 decade ago

should be coz i'm one of the greatest fan of superman

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

I hope not, haven't we been punished enough?

tc

• 1 decade ago

I think there will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.