Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Will there be another superman movie?

like with brandon routh, kevin spacey, kate bosworth, and all of them

i love the movie! it was sooo good

• Tink
    Best Answer

It was an excellent movie - it followed perfectly with the atmosphere of the Christopher Reeve movies. And I believe there will be more because they will have to follow-up with the story of Superman and his son with Lois Lane.

All of the new characters were pretty good. They could not have found a better superman.

Please don't feel bad but the Superman Returns movie of 2006 was a major flop. If you have seen the older Superman movies made during the 1970's and in the 1980's played by Christopher Reeve, then I bet you would agree that they are far better than Superman Returns.

Seriously, if you do get a chance then watch the first Superman movie and it's sequels up to Superman IV. The old movies have a much better story. Well, the special effects may not be able to compare the ones today but you as they say, "OLD IS GOLD"

Source(s): Old Is Gold

Superman: Man of Steel has been green lit

Summer 2009 is planned release

Lex will either be absent or downplayed with an 'Alien Opponant' being the focus of the film.

YES!!! it will come out 2009(too long for me to wait for my baby, BRANDON ROUTH)....i love superman returns, when it came out on dvd, i went and got it at Midnight, i was the first in my town that got it!!!!!!!! I wasnt around when the older movies were out, but i truly am a fan

Source(s): SUPERMANS SUPERFAN!!!

Yep there will be It comes out May 4 It Looks good I whant to see it .

properly Spiderman is on his third movie, as is X-adult adult males. So yeah as long because it makes slightly money they are going to make sequels because of the fact Hollywood does not use many unique memories anymore.

should be coz i'm one of the greatest fan of superman

yes

I hope not, haven't we been punished enough?

tc

I think there will.