Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good hair removal product for genitals?

The thought of using razors scare me, and I've watched my friends suffer waxes. Is there any product that is similar to Veet Rasera that you can use for genital hair?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

your only hope is razors, anything else and you risk infection, ps when the hair starts to grow back it itches. hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pain is beauty. Wax it. Seriously. It'll hurt but it also slows down hair growth.

Cut up the wax strips until they're sized in a rectangle 3x1 inches.

Apply wax in direction of hair growth. With a spatula.

Place wax strip give an inch for allowance for when you pull it.

massage the strip into the wax and make sureit's stuck on. Count from 1-3. Pull wax strip off in the opposite of hair growth.

Calm your skin down by gently tapping the area.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.

Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.

Electrolysis and laser hair removal are “permanent” hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, wax it or pluck it, that's it.

It's easier to wax if the hair is shorter.

good luck with that, tho. All beauty hurts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.