Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Depressed help Me please?

Depressed please help?

I am very depressed lately. My best friend is mad at me. I broke up with a guy I really like to g oout with my exboyfriend to try and help him. I liked Matt and now I am with Paul. My best friend is so mad at me for sometihng I did not even do. My friend Jackie says there is a lot of reasons why she is mad at me. I am just so unhappy. What should I do to become happ agian

• Favorite Answer

This will pass, Sweetie. I know it's a lot of drama right now, but things will settle down.

Talk to your friend & ask her what you can do to prove to her that you didn't do what she thinks you did.

As for the boyfriend problems, you dumped Matt for Paul. You don't have Matt anymore but at least you have Paul.

Trueblue typifies idiots on Yahoo idiots. Take up parachuting, give me a break- these idiots are always so happy to say dump everything, but where are they for the aftermath?

Look at your behavior that brought you to this situation, and try act a different way so your problems dont keep piling up. Listen to what Jackie says and accept as much as you can about why your best friend is mad.

Simple. Here's what ya do:

1. Try to get some vitamin B-6 or B-12. It helps with the serotonin levels in your brain and that'll help you feel "happy." Eat a multi-vitamin if you have to.

2. Get some exercise. It'll boost your self-esteem and it'll make people wanna hang out with you more. (positive energy attracts people).

3. Eat some ice-cream and get some sunlight. Those both have lots of vitamin D and that'll help fight depression.

4. Give people compliments more often. It'll make them subconsciously wanna hang out with you more.

5. Smile. Sometimes we get so used to not smiling, we frown even when there's nothing to frown about. People will smile back at you. People tend to avoid a person who doesn't smile.

It's that easy. Good luck & feel better. I know you will. ;)

I want some Pride to come out of who you are. I think I can get you there. Watch the Movie, "Pay it Forward". Then try to do , what the Movie is talking about. By helping others? You'll see just how wonderful you really are. You'll start loving yourself? Ans then, we can talk about that heart of yours. I'm on Profile. Let me know how it goes. Respect yourself. So all of us, will!

sit down with Jackie and find out why shes so mad at you,sounds like you need your best friend now more than ever.good luck

Why do you gage your life upon what others think? It's not where true happiness comes from. Focus on ways to improve yourself first.

Friends come and go sweetie. Talk to your friend ...if she doesn't believe you about "whatever", then go on. She's not a true friend. You sound pretty young. About the 2 boys?....You'll have alot of boyfriends. ...Go and do something to occupy your mind....Keep busy.

It's difficult to be happ again when your sa.

1. life is to enjoy, do whatever u feel like doing.

Ditch these people and live your own life. Take up parachuting or something.