I want to take a two week holiday this year in Mejorca. Can anyone recommend the best part of the island?

I would like to stay in a family part of the island as I have two small children. I would still like to be able to enjoy good resturaunts and bars but really dont want a mad "piss up type place with loads of drunks". I have heard Puerto Pollensa is nice. I went to Ciutadella in Menorca a few years ago and... show more I would like to stay in a family part of the island as I have two small children. I would still like to be able to enjoy good resturaunts and bars but really dont want a mad "piss up type place with loads of drunks". I have heard Puerto Pollensa is nice. I went to Ciutadella in Menorca a few years ago and that was brilliant, so something like that would be good.
Plus I should add I dont want to spend a fourtune. A couple of grand (£) is the sort of amount I was thinking. This is an early August holiday I was thinking to fit in with the school holidays.
Cheers