How do I make a blended ice coffee drink similar to a Starbucks Frappachino?

I've tried many times to make a Frappachino-type drink, and even though my recipe is improving, there is still a big difference between my homemade concoction and the real thing. Whenever I blend the coffee and ice, they separate after a few minutes. I believe that perhaps Starbucks puts something in their ice... show more I've tried many times to make a Frappachino-type drink, and even though my recipe is improving, there is still a big difference between my homemade concoction and the real thing. Whenever I blend the coffee and ice, they separate after a few minutes. I believe that perhaps Starbucks puts something in their ice that causes it to blend better with liquid. Anyone have any idea what that might be? Or do you have any other tips that would make the entire drink mix more evenly? Thanks!