Does anyone know of a website for plus size fashionable clothing?

I am looking for a store on the web that has plus size clothes, that are fashionable. I am 29, and all of the clothes that I find look like they are for older people. I would like something that is in style. Everywhere I shop it seems the in style clothes only go up to a size 16, and I wear an 18. Any suggestions.

• Nette
    Best Answer

This is my favorite store. You can't purchase things online, but you can go to the site to see where one is in your area. http://www.ashleystewart.com/AS/

• Mary

Old Navy has Plus Sizes online!

These are some sites that I deal with: Bandlu.com-Torrid.com-Alight.com-old navy.com-fashionbug.com-cato.com or you can go to the store-goody's.com or you can go to the store-man alive.com or you can go to the store-dots.com or you can go to the store-It's Fashion is a store, I do not know if it have a website but it is affiliated with Cato and Fashionbug which are all sister chains-Alloy.com-Delia's.com-Wal-Mart.com. I hope that I have helped, definitely try torrid, alloy, bandlu, old navy, fashion bug, and cato. I shop at many of these places regularly, so try them. I know that you will rock these awesome clothes. I do not know what is wrong with the display of this screen, but some of my stuff is not coming out right.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Try torrid.com this place is great and it is geard for younger woman. and they have all kinds of sizes and all types of clothing. They also have stores so you can check them out in a mall too. Also try Oldnavy.com they have a section for plus size woman. There regualr clothing goes up to 18 so you'll probably be able to shop at any old navy store.

I love Avenue for clothing on line and it is always true to size so there is not guesswork about what size something will be...if xx fits all xx will fit...Lane Bryant is good and so is Coldwater Creek or Romans. All of these have on line shopping. You can sign up for printed catalogs. If you sign up for the emailers you will get all kinds of discounts and free shipping deals...

Roamans, Lane Bryant

Try Newport-News.com,find their phone # ,then request your sizes , by joining their club you get 10% off and use the codes on the catalogs for discounts. They are a branch off Spiegel with style and good prices.Good Luck!

well i have to highly recommend www.torrid.com or the store, it has the best things for plus sized girls, that is practically the only place i shop, their clothes is all young and hip, totally cute stuff.

You should check out the store Torridon google. They have really trendy clothes for fashionable and curvy women.

Do a search for Torrid clothing