Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was your favorite "Toy R Us" commercial?

Now, I know this one will be giving away my age a little, but I like the one with the little boy riding the big wheel through the store singing the "Toys R Us" song!

Favorite Answer

who remebers "Liza Minnelli Toys R Us Commercial" where she sings adn dances?

Several different commericals featuring walkthroughs of a house and neighborhood, dispalying various different toys and games. All the commercials featured the same song: "I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys' R Us kid, there's a million toys at Toys 'R Us that I can play with! More bikes, more trains, more video games, it's the biggest toy store there is! I don't want to grow, because then if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid!" It's just one of those jingles that stays with you forever.

smile

good luck

"I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys' R Us kid

• corpe

i admire the Pedroia one. He proved each physique incorrect. i do no longer think of it relatively is a "it relatively is previous baseball commercial" yet i admire the financial while the gamers are bobbing up with strategies and Longoria says "a senior promenade, for senior voters."

Yes

welll this one probably isnt remembered very well but back in the mid 80's during halloween they had this commercial where the mom turns into a witch and it was a good one,that has always been my fav

I honestly don't remember any clearly. I worked there, was robbed twice , and sexually harassed by a co-worker, so maybe I block them out.

Sorry,can't remember one of them,.so left no impression on me at all.

Tulips

never seen one