Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

Wish upon a star.?

If you wish upon a star does your dreams come true??

what do you think???

• Shaula
    Favorite Answer

Some do. It will not bring my dearly departed fiancee back, but I will always have good memories of her.

Makes no difference who you are.

The star is not necessary.

If you wish for something hard enough

AND

if you do what is necessary to obtain what you wish for, then your chances are increased.

The star (or any other object) upon which you wish, may serve as a focus that reminds you about your wish. Being reminded, you may renew your efforts towards your goal.

Example: You want to lose 20 pounds (weight, not money). You start a diet after "wishing upon a star". A few evenings later, you see a piece of cake sitting on the counter, moist, lucious, fresh, just warm enough, the icing is double chocolate and... (sorry, got carried away).

Just as you are about to dive into the piece, you see the star through the window. It reminds you of your wish to lose 20 pounds, so you decide to only eat half the piece of cake...

Well, losing ten pounds is better than gaining 20.

• Lucy

I had a wish come true from blowing out birthday candles! From when i was 5 till 12 i wished for the same wish It came true 10 days after my 14 birthday =] <333

i dont know doing it gives me hope though and the night sky is beautiful i hope it does come true though as i made a wish upon a star just last night

Into the starlit night foolish dreamers turn their gaze waiting on a shooting star but what if that star is not to come will their dreams fade to nothing when the horizion darkens most we all need to believe there is hope.

I've never managed to get upon a star, but my neighbour did recently; he wished he didn't bother and rushed back!

(WINK!)

Make your own wished come true....

If you wish upon a refrigerator, do your dreams come true? Only by coincidence.

yes. but shooting stars. I did a wish when I saw a shooting star and it came true.

well it,s lovely laying under the stars and wishing anyway.

• Smurf

If you want it bad enough you can make anything come true.