How to dress up like global warming.... (Costume idea)?

I know its far from halloween, but I want to dress up as "Global Warming" Any ideas on how I can do that? I think it would be an halarious costume if I could pull it off.

Best Answer

The best idea I can think of ... depending on budget is .. :

You can first get yourself a earth costume, or create one out of a blue sweat suit and green felt glued on....

then you go around rubbing people to make them warm.... hence global warming..

If you have extra money splurge on the globe costume, and get therma care heat packs and put them on peopel... so... Poof Global warming

Hope I help and Happy halloween :)

Globe Fancy Dress Costume

Put on a bathing suit and sunglasses. Add white color to your hair and wear white sandals. Paint your body blue and have a friend help paint continents on your skin. The white hair and sandals are the "ice caps" and your body the globe. Dressing like summer is the idea of "warming".

Put a big globe on yourself, then set up a hair dryer pointed at it...of course, the hair dryer is attached to the globe somewhere.

I picture a globe outfit (homemade I guess) and then wear a scarf and gloves and winter boots and cap (for the warmth).

1

Source(s): Cure Hyperhidrosis http://StopExcessiveSweating.teres.info/?052v

be earth but make it red because ofthe global warming

maybe dress as the world and wrap yourself in a blanket? hold a heater... maybe a lighter?

have fun dude!

put on a globe with different weather conditions

come as a mummy all dried out wrinkly skin ,burned out eyes .and smoking ,smouldering or at least glowing.

build some thing on that