Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

has anybody finished the Zelda TP game yet?

I have and im so bummed out haha.

Favorite Answer

I did and was mad, confused and REALLY want midna to come back in another game.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I'm mad cause Midna broke the mirror so she can't come back and Link can't go to her. I thought they would have made a MUCH cuter couple then Link and Zelda.

Confused cause WHY did she feel she had to break the Mirror??? She obviously liked Link as much as he liked her...

I thought Midna was the best companion he's ever had for the games. Navi was annoying and degrading, Tatl was just a pest, but Midna helped through the game more then any other companion he's had. she helped him with puzzles and enemies. So she was occasionally mean, big whoop, she's a princess. and whoever said she was prettier in her "normal" form is demented. She was adorable as an imp. Kinda pretty/creepy in "normal" but that's just my opinion.