Does anyone have Mazilla Firefox and think its better than internet explorer 7.0?

is it better than internet explorer 7.0, and if so, how?

Best Answer

I have no need to sidegrade to IE7 as I started using firefox many years ago and have not looked back.

Firefox plugins are a lot safer than IE's plugins. There are more available, and you can use a lot more together without unbalancing your system.

On my ancient laptop I use Opera, which is unbelievably secure and has all the useful advanced features already built in.

Internet Explorer 7 has copy and pasted many key features of Firefox to their browser. Tabbed browsing, plugins and addons, pop up blocking and more secure browsing are all features of both browsers.

However, Firefox has a better and possibly faster browsing. It also has built in spell check and a feature that allows you to type what your looking for on a web page, and go directly to it. Overall, I would say Firefox is the superior browser, and is at least much more customizable, not only can you set the default browser the way you want, but you can add third party extensions and themes to improve performance and style. I think the IE only allows Microsoft Extensions.

The differences are fairly small i suppose but I find it a much better experience overall. Try it out, you have nothing to lose.

I have Mazilla Firefox, and I hate it. Just wish I could take it out of my computer, but don't know how. Mazilla is very slow to go to my Inbox, and sometimes I have to click four or five times, to get it to load my messages in the inbox.

Didn't have that problem with IE7.....

MOzilla Firefox is lousy. It doesn't work well with Gmail, often misreading XTML and rendering notes unreadable. I only use it because it's better on privacy management than is IE.

I think Firefox is much better. Since the last updates for Explorer I have had nothing but problems(pages dont load,pics dont load,very slow loading time). I would highly recomend FIREFOX.

I do find that I get less pop-ups on Firefox, but other than that I don't see that much of a difference.

I find it Mozilla easier to use. However, I'm reading of some possible security issues. 7 is actually quite good in my opinion and it seems to have good security. I'm slowly going on it more.

I don't see any difference. Bother programs allow me to surf the net. I find it pointless.

Yes I think Foxfire is way better than IE7. IE7 is alot like foxfire but Foxfire is more orginal.