How's this 10-team cbs.sportsline fantasy baseball lineup?

C - Joe Mauer MIN

C - Jorge Posada NYY

1B - Todd Helton COL

2B - Ian Kinsler TEX

3B - Freddy Sanchez PIT

SS - Miguel Tejada BAL

OF - Bobby Abreu NYY

OF - Carl Crawford TB

OF - Jermaine Dye CHW

OF - J.D. Drew BOS

OF - Chone Figgins LAA

UTIL - Nomar Garciaparra LAD

UTIL - Edgar Renteria ATL

RP - J.J. Putz SEA

RP - Chris Ray BAL

SP - Barry Zito SF

SP - Andy Pettite NYY

SP - Brad Penny LAD

SP - Randy Johnson ARI

SP - Tim Hudson ATL

SP - Jose Contreras CHW

SP - Tom Glavine NYM

• Hank
    Favorite Answer

this is a very good team, and unless some team has howard, pujols, and a-rod, i think you should win your league easily.

you have the best offensive cathcer, one of the most consistent first baseman, A LOT of speed, and a lot of guys that are the best hitters on their respective teams (Dye-Sox, Crawford-TB, Tejada-Bal, Sanchez-Pitt, Helton-Col, and Mauer-Minn)

and you have a guy who is my most underrated player for this year, ian kinsler

my only concern, is saves. you got 2 reliable guys, but i like having at least 3 decent closers. plus, your 2 guys are on questionable teams that may not give your RP's a lot of save oppurtunities...other than that, GREAT team.

Good luck

• Audrey

whoa! great draft i assume! Okay ive been doing this for a while and i found two flaws: You need to start the right people. Start Robbie Cano at second base. Hes been doing well in spring training, and was torrid at the end of last year. Also, Byrnes is coming off a career season. Dont expect him to match those stats in '08. Seems like a one time deal: Start Granderson: Power, speed, contact=wins. You have a lot of power, thats good, remember scott kazmir is injured, so he might get lots of K's, but his win loss and WHIP are projected to be high. I Like your choice of getting lots of relief pitchers who are preetty much every day. That will lower your WHIP a lot, especially wit papelbon and street. You can get a bit better staff with a trade or so, recommend replaceng kazmir once again, and also brett myers looks good. Lots of run support in philly this year. Overall i give this an 8.5/10, and i hope you have a good season!

Its a very good team. I do know that you are not in the same league as I am in.

Martin, Russell C

Posada, Jorge C

Morneau, Justin 1B

Chase Utley, 2B

Joe Crede, 3B

Michael Young, SS

Barry Bonds, OF SF

Chone Figgins, OF

Alex Rios, OF

Dave Roberts, OF

Grady Sizemore, OF

Carlos Delgado, U

NomarGarciaparra U

Joe Blanton SP

Roy Halladay, Roy SP

Hoffman, Trevor RP

Igawa, Kei SP NYY

Jennings, Jason SP

Pettitte, Andy SP

Pineiro, Joel RP

Santana, Ervin SP

Westbrook, Jake SP

Its hard to give this a ranking without knowing how other teams look but... It looks pretty good and you see to have a versatile team. Try to trade for a nice 3b imo

• Lee W.

I hate to say this, but I think you'll lose about half of the weeks. I like your pitching, but the offense lacks any power.

u have a nice lineup but u ur pitching staff is only average