Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there one of the job boards in New Zealand name web:www.skillsnz.co.nz ?

I have email to the above mentioned web site for a job seacrh in New Zealand and they asked me for the registration fee of nearly US $ 300. I just would like to enquiry is it the real organiszation that can help me to find a job in such country ?

Favorite Answer

If I were you I wouldn't pay it. The site appears to be genuine, but it charges a lot of money because it is tailored to those trying to get jobs in NZ from overseas.

The major job sites in NZ are seek.co.nz, search4jobs.co.nz, and jobstuff.co.nz (run through auction site TradeMe). Searching for jobs on these sites is 100% free, and you can apply for jobs from overseas unless the employer states otherwise.

If you manage to get a job offer, that will make moving to NZ a whole lot easier. You can order a NZ Immigration Pack (http://www.nz-immigration.co.nz/nz-employment-pack... that details exactly what you need to do to move here legally.

I suggest you explore other options first, and use skillsnz.co.nz as a last resort. Nobody wants to pay $300 if they don't need to!

Good luck.