Is there a web-site that makes it possible to listen to Nascar races live on-line?

I would love to be able to listen to the race on my computer while my kids are happy watching their kids shows. Do you know of a web-site that has the races live?

Thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

nascar.com,...trackpass,although not free,you can listen to individual driver radio,MRN(Motor Racing Network) action broadcast,see positions on the track and speed,throttle,brake and tachometer from 2 drivers...and more....otherwise I'm sure you can get MNR am radio on line,they do an excellent job calling the race...when FOX/Jr.network is on...I mute them,and listen to MNR while watching the TV so I don't have to listen to Jr this and Jr that when he 's in 18th and the leader is ignored...MNR takes you through the entire field often with 4 broadcasters spread out over the 4 turns calling action turn by turn.

The status of my 5 sought after drivers: a million. bill Elliott: Semi-retired (retires totally next 12 months) 2. Rusty Wallace: totally retired and dealing at ESPN 3. Terry Labonte: totally retired (tries a race each and every now and then) 4. Ricky Rudd: totally retired 5. Jeff Burton: lively So yeah I nevertheless watch NASCAR even however 4 of my unique 5 favorites would be retired for stable via next 12 months. actually i've got arise with a sparkling staggering 5: a million. Jeff Burton 2. Mark Martin 3. Kasey Kahne 4. 3 way tie between Elliott Sadler, Reed Sorenson & AJ Allmendinger 5. Marcos Ambrose

Most of your MRN local radio stations have Internet listening sites.

if you go to www.catcountry999.com its a local radio station that carries nacar races on it. it has live radio so it should carry it.

nascar.com www.sirius.com sign up for a free trail

try NASCAR.com trackpass/raceview.

www.sirius.com

They have it but its not free

you have to sign up.

i don't think soo