Do Americans Hate ALL Mexicans?

Do you Americans actually hate us all, or just those who are living in your country?. We are not all bad u know... I´ve seen a lot of people who hates mexicans around here and i believe that´s because most of the mexican immigrants are the poorest people here, so you´ve got the worst part of us, but we are not... show more Do you Americans actually hate us all, or just those who are living in your country?.

We are not all bad u know...
I´ve seen a lot of people who hates mexicans around here and i believe that´s because most of the mexican immigrants are the poorest people here, so you´ve got the worst part of us, but we are not ALL like that. Some of us are in our own country working hard to try and get a better life, and it IS possible, it´s just that not everyone here has the same oportunities. We are just as human as you are.

BTW I live in México and I´m planning to stay here.
Update: I agree illegal immigration is WRONG.