Something that's holding you back from achieving your dreams?

I think that what holds me back from achieving my dreams are lack of positivity & confidence..

17 Answers

Relevance
  • sglmom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Right now ... I've broken my foot (lots of broken bones in it .. the toe joints and a couple of Metatarsals too) ... so my Renovations are at a standstill (literally -- I can NOT stand!).

The reason I am renovating/repairing is that once again my ex (from about a decade and half ago) BURGLARIZED my home in August 2006 (this time with the help of one of my Adult Children), so the damage to the home, and the property loss has set me back quite a bit ...

YES, I filed the Police reports, demanded Prosecution, and yes, am waiting for the slower than molasses turning of the 'wheels of justice' to occur.

I am held back because I was already renovating, the fact that NO insurance policy covers losses from ex-es like this, and yes, I've had to eat all the losses/costs.

Then ... my injuries came because a Heavy Piece of wood that I was moving to make the repairs Dropped onto my foot causing all the broken bones.

Source(s): That is what is holding me back right now. Plus all the bills that I was left holding the bag for from the Burglary, the injury (I incurred doing the repairs myself), the property losses, and the bills that I was left with when the Adult Children left the home (and the fact that my ex was also a DEADBEAT Dad did not help -- so I have all their medical debts to finish paying off). OTHERWISE ... I am progressing forwards. I can only hope that I'll see the ex in Jail for significant time this time, and that I'll finally have a few years to live in peace and quiet. But for now ... so nice to FINALLY Be ALONE in MY HOME that I EARNED through MY Hard work.
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Other People.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

same here...lack of positivity and beliefe in myself...

• 1 decade ago

Time!!

I want to do everything but don't think I'll live that long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My wife.

I always ask her to shop at my business, but she prefeers wal-mart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the IRS comes to mind.

• Nico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My own procrastination and mindset.

• suzie.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

same as u

• 1 decade ago

yeah me

• Britt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i keep on second guessing myself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.