Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who do you think will leave the cast of Grey's anatomy?

According to Ellen Pompeo (Meridith Grey) someone is soon to leave the show The only one I think could leave unnoticed is Mcsteamy. What do you think?

Never thought of Meridith's mom. I guess I dont care much for her character. Okay I change my vote to her. I hope she goes.

Favorite Answer

I think it could be the chief...he is retiring anyways, and his wife is with another man.

It could be Meridith's mom, but she isn't really a main character. I mean, her presence is around the basis of Meridith and the show, but she is not on the show that often.

It could be George too. He just lost his dad and now he has married Cally. It's obvious he is having second thoughts about that sometimes and Izzy just gave her opinion last night. He could need a break from it all.

Well I sure as hell would notice if he left! But I think it's gottabe someone big...maybe Meridith will end up dying? Or maybe Callie will end up leaving George in the end....I just hope it's not Alex, McSteamy or George.

Then there is that whole tension with McDreamy and Addison, he adds something to the show. Meredith's mom would brign up a "whole nother set of plots" Where McSteamy leaving stops a whole lot of plots.

meridiths mom, mcsteamy, or bcuz of all the controversy Isaiah Washington(Preston Burke)

I think it's going to me Meridiths mom..but with the way its going right now....who knows.

Well according to Grey's Anatomy news and spoilers it will be Meredith's mom leaving the show.

I would think George...AND NO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH T.R. KNIGHT BEING GAY IN REAL LIFE. I just can't stand his character anymore...he's whinny, complains all the damn time is always unsure and second guessing himself. Unless he grows some balls I really don't care for him. And Izzy needs to tone down the attitude.

Maybe Callie O'Malley

I hope Isaiah Washington.

I heard T.R. Knight aka George didnt renew his contract yet so maybe its him i hope its him i dont like him too much