;)~ asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Is it true that they are killing Ellen Pompeo's character off Grey's Anatomy?

Favorite Answer

SAD BUT TRUE

AND SHE IS GONE FOR GOOD

EDIT---OK

IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP HER ALIVE AND KILL HER MOTHER INSTEAD

• On tonight's episode (Feb 15) McDreamy found her in the water, and pulled her out. She was extremely hyperthermic and had thus quit breathing and flatlined. Because of the extremely low core body temp, she is less likely to suffer brain damage from oxygen deprivation. At the end of the episode, she saw the light, the color came back to her face and she sat up, in the room with her were Denny and Bomb Squad guy. She asked "am I dead" and Denny said yes. We are lead to believe that she is dead, but the staff have not given up on her yet, and previews for next week show Yang coming in and renewing the fight to save her . . .

Is she dead, maybe we will find out next week, but in the long run, I doubt it. Maybe for the next episode. This 3 part storyline ends with next week.

I think it's highly unlikely. The show is doing very well and it would be quite risky to kill off the title character. (It is called GREY'S Anatomy, afterall!)

• Rain L

Grey's Anatomy currently have a perfect cast, it would suck if they start killing them off....

I was shocked tonight when I saw the ending of the show.....How can they kill her off when she is the main star of the show? Its like All My Children killing off Dixie if they do kill her off...

what a bummer

i find that pretty hard to believe considering th show is Grey's anatomy and she plays Merideth Grey lol :)

Yes, keep watching

Of course not.

• Jim G

She will be revived as it is her show.

i hope not!! tonight's episode made me cry. she better not die.