Confederate flag?

I saw a bumper sticker with a confederate flag that read "weve been fighting terrorist since 1861". What does that mean?

Favorite Answer

It means that the south is still bitter about the civil war. They are calling the north or the Union who was against slavery terrorists, I have no idea why, probably because they were set about to change the way the south lived. I don't see the terror in taking away slaves from the slave owners, I suppose it could be terrifying to have to do the work yourself if you were used to sitting around all day and not doing anything and owning a bunch of people who hated you. I don't really like the confederate flag, how lame of them to still be caught up in that mind set.

• Brick

Nothing good. Forget it. They are disgracing the Confederate flag.

it was a sarcastic comment on the people who upheld the confederate flag such as the kkk,saying they are terrorist,and had been terrorizing black people since slavery.

fudge the conferderate flag!

REBEL CRUSHER 4 LIFE

LONG LIVE THE GLORY OF GENERAL SHERMAN!

It means they is dumb. Their flag has no meaning

You know >