KNABS asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 1 decade ago

I would like to know if anyone has stayed at Barcelo Tucancun Beach, Cancun Mexico, and if so does it have a .

does it have a swim up bar?????????????/ (you know you order drinks from in the pool - you don't have to get out to get booze)

Favorite Answer

I will give you a list of some of the services at Barcelo Tucancun Beach Resort:

3 Pools

Swim-up Bar

Fitness Center

Gift Shop(s)

Tour Desk

Beauty Salon

Money Exchange

It is a good resort.....usually has lots of activities going on at the pool. They have a pool table and ping pong if I remember correctly. They have nightly shows that are good....need to see at least one or two of them. Beach there is very good. You are close to La Isla Mall and Plaza Kukulkan...good shopping. You are a short bus ride from Plaza Flamingo.....which is where Margaritaville and Pat O'Briens is located. Then a bit further North is Party Center. Coco Bongo, The City, Bulldog Cafe, Dady O and Dady Rock, XX Bar, Congo Bar, and a small billard bar "Rudy's" located on the street behind Hooters.......if you like to shoot pool and chill. I go there every night after closing the other joints down.....stays open all night. That's about it. You will have a blast!!

Most of the hotels/resorts in the Cancun/Rivera Maya area have swim up bars. Have you gone to the resorts website? I'm sure that would be listed if they do.

Tammy R says it all, been there twice. You'll love it. Also a great place to eat is La Parilla downtown.

Source(s): us