Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Does any one remember the X Men tv show...?

That was on Saturday mornings I think on Fox network? Are these on DVD? Also did they ever finish the series? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

i loved the x-men cartoon!!! i miss it. i think they should bring back all the great saturday morning cartoons because the new ones dont compare. i think i remember them finishing the series, but they kept on showing re-runs after. and yeah its on dvd.... i googled it for you.

http://www.tvdiscs.com/xmen-complete-animated-seri...

I remember it. I like watching the show. You can find X-Men DVD's at amazon.com. It used to be on Fox Kids from 1992-1998. They brought it back in 2000 because of the X-Men movie being shown in theaters at the time. It is also one of the highest rated and most viewed Saturday morning programs in American history. They stopped showing new episodes in 1997, but wasn't taken off Fox Kids until 1998. It is also one of the longest lasting shows on Fox Kids. There are a few DVD's released though. You can sign a petition to get all five seasons of X-Men on DVD. Go to petitionspot.com/petitions/xmendvd to sign it. I was a huge fan of X-Men. I still enjoy it today. I will always be a fan of X-Men.

I do believe they are on DVD, although I have never personally seen them. Been too long for me to remember whether they finished the series though.

yes I remember it very well, I don't think it's available on dvd except from people who have just taped it, I actually bought the dvds off ebay that way but over half of the dvds don't work well.

I remember, and I do not know, to be honest. I think they put out Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain, so maybe since it was made around the same time, it will get put on dvd.

I think they are on dvd on amazon. Good show!