Can you help me find a map?

I need a map/chart/graph of automobiles produced by state. It would be nice to have a full US map but even if it's the data for the top 5 or so producing states, that's great too. I've been looking for awhile with no luck. Thank you

Favorite Answer

You should get an image of a map (from google images) than add another image of automobiles over top of it. Do this of course after you get your statistical information. If this is for a paper and your just need an image of any sort - you could also make a chart of a histogram with state and cars produced above it. Do you have access to any art program on your computer or even microsoft publisher, or photoshop ?

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automobile

"Top 15 Motor Vehicle Manufacturing Companies by Volume 2005 "

The TOP Three (sorry, could not find the rest, double check my answer by the link above)

General Motors 9,040 (Gm=Headquarters:"Detroit, Michigan, USA

manufacturing facilities in 30 U.S. states and 33 countries")

Ford 6,418 (Headquarters Dearborn, Michigan, USA )

DaimlerChrysler (Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA & some other countires)

That should have some info, I'll try to see if I can find more on it

good question