Abercrombie..?

Alright. If I, a girl, were to go to Abercrombie, not Fitch, who wears Large in Fitch, would/could I shop there, too?

Or..is it kids?

Also. Are the jeans in kids sizes? Like..is the 14 a kids size or adult..? Or junior?

And..just, is it a kids store?

Favorite Answer

Abercrombie is smaller sizes. But if you wear for example a medium in shirts at Abercrombie kids, you could fit in an XS or Small at A&F. XL at abercrombie is not a size small at A&F. The pants sizes are 10's (kids) 10 slim, 12 slim, 12, 14 slim, and 14. Probably if you are a large in shirts at A&F, I would say maybe an XXL at abercrombie, but I'm not sure, cause I'm like, a small or extra small at A&F.

Source(s): Mwah.

Yeah, sorry but I dont think you could fit into shirts at Abercrombie becase they are kids sizes and i think a large there is about equal to a small at A&F so unless you could find like an XL i dont think it would fit. Jeans are in kids sizes also and i think they go up to maybe a 16 which would probably be like a 0 or 2 at A&F (if even that big). The styles are mostly the same as at A&F, just smaller sizes and cheaper prices. Hope this helps!

abercrombie has the kids sizes abercrombie and fitch has adult sizes the size 14 is in kids usually 13-14 year olds wear that size

• bayley

abercrombie (all lowercase, one note) is for children. They promote clothing for a at the same time as 4-12. you'd be in a position to discover clothing there, yet maximum in all probability you'll want to purchase at Abercrombie & Fitch. the garments at abercrombie are a lot less expensive, yet would properly be styled in a unique way. basically bypass to Abercrombie & Fitch. it will be more beneficial advantageous for what you're searching for.

You wont be able to fit into Abercrombie kids. I'm a size small in fitch and i can't fit into kids.. but you probably can fit into sweatpants they tend to run big and a sweatshirt good luck :}

It is a kids store the jeans there are kids sizes too.

i dont think you could comoftly fit into a abercrombire shirt, it is the kids store.

id stick with the fitch

the jeans in A are kids sizes.im a 0 and i can fit into a 14. so no there jouniors.

i can bearly fit into a xs at A&F and i wear a large at kids there is no way ull fit. they have jeans from size 10slim-16, 14 is kids sizes,

im 14 (5' 6") and i buy my clothes there

• there's no way you will fit in abercrombie not fitch. I'm a medium in fitch, and I dont fit in abercrombie so you definately won't.

Plain "Abercombie" is the Kids Store. I would say dont go 2 Abercrombie....cuz its gonna b wicked small