Abercrombie?

Is Abercrombie, JUST Abercrombie, not Fitch, is it kids? Like, the jeans, is it size like, 14 KIDS?

And, the jackets...is it kids sizes?

Favorite Answer

Abercrombie [for Kids]- has kid sizes (girls and boys) but has pretty much the same clothing as Abercrombie & Fitch.

Abercrombie & Fitch- has juniors sizes for men and women.

*Abercrombie is NOT only for girls. I was talking to one of my friends once and she thought that Abercrombie was just for girls, but its not, it's for guys too.

Yes, the store that just says Abercrombie is really Abercrombie Kids and the one that says Abercrombie & Fitch is for misses/ juniors. Hope this helps!

yea like the abercrombie kids sell the clothes that look very similair with major price difference and they sell size kids 10 12 14 16

Yes, abercrombie is made for kids and abercrombie and fitch is for teens. No one wants to leave kids out!(unless they are a mean old HAG...)

abercrombie fits kids abercrombie and fitch is teen and adult woman and men

Abercrombie is just for kids and Abercrombie and Fitch is not.

the full name is abercrombie and fitch but pppl jus like to say abercrombie cuz its relli long to say ...a&f has adults clothiign and kids clothing ...they do run small though and it may seem like a child's clothing because of its smaller running sizes.

• well i fit int to them and im a teenager but all my friends go to fitch but im skinny. the jackects i think are kids but they fit alot of people. The might be tween to teen i guess.

yess it is kids sizes!

Source(s): me, myself, and i

You can buy them cheap online.