Which movie has the famous quote, "I'm Back!!" or "We're Back!!"???

I believe it's a horror movie, not sure, but some of my friends and I are trying to remember what movie it was and for the life of can't remember.

Favorite Answer

There are three movies with quotes along that line-

1) The Terminator- Arnold Schwarznegger " I'll be back"

2) Independence Day-Randy Quaid- when he flew the fighter jet into the alien space craft- " Hello boys, I'm back"

3) Poltergeist-Heather O'Rourke- the television came back on in the living room with static- " They're back"

• Paul H

Poltergeist 1- little girl looks in TV and says "They're Here"

Poltergeist 2- little girl says "They're back"

Independence Day- Randy Quaid says "Hello Boys, I'm Back"

That's all I can think of.

Poltergeist Quotes

• Penny

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avB6g

To quote in regular conversation with my sisters (since they understand): "Next time you talk to yourself, tell yourself you're single and end the conversation." from 'While You Were Sleeping' Of all time: "I've often speculated why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Run off with a senator's wife? I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me." from 'Casablanca' (the best movie of all time)

• monter

I M Back Quotes

This is an over used tag line in movies. the other posters had some of them. It was also used in Lethal Weapon (3 or4)

said by Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

We're back

and we're bad

He's black and I'm mad.

• ?

I'm Back. Quote from Randy Quaid in Independence Day as he was getting ready to blow up the alien ship.

There is poltergeist, that goes "they're BAAAaaaack"

Will Ferrel said it in a movie too, once he got back to the stage where he had confidence in chasing ladies.. I vividly remember laughing when he said it as he kicked the grocery cart.. It was the movie in which he went back to college and went streaking one night, and his wife picked him up in her van.