Ladies only. What are the exact personality traits and types of character you look for in a REAL man?

I mean not only the type you'd date as a teen or a young adult but the type of man who's literally your prince charming and the ONE if you get my drift. What makes him the ONE? All answers are welcome and I appreciate your views on things ladies. Yes even us guys value advice from the opposite sex some... show more I mean not only the type you'd date as a teen or a young adult but the type of man who's literally your prince charming and the ONE if you get my drift. What makes him the ONE? All answers are welcome and I appreciate your views on things ladies. Yes even us guys value advice from the opposite sex some times. Thanks all. Start answering please.
Update: Great answers so far ladies. I think one guy answered too but he's right ya know. Keep em comming. Truth is some times us "real" guys actually get it and do see eye to eye with you ladies on some things. You never know till you meet us.
Update 2: Thanks for the additional answers ladies. Again it's going to be really hard picking just one best answer here. I think we all agree about honesty and integrity and such. I also think we as people regardless of sex wanna be around REAL people not them fake people who are mearly acting their way through life.... show more Thanks for the additional answers ladies. Again it's going to be really hard picking just one best answer here. I think we all agree about honesty and integrity and such. I also think we as people regardless of sex wanna be around REAL people not them fake people who are mearly acting their way through life. Who likes a fake person any way? I sure don't.