Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Lifestyle Lift Diary?

This journal is THE best, most detailed scoop on the web (LLdiary.com). I just saw a TV commercial for the Lifestyle Lift and there are so many new locations it must really be taking off. My husband wants a facelift. Does any guy out there know anything about the LL because you have had one?

Favorite Answer

No, but i'm sure u could find some reviews on the internet

My wife got me the LLDiary as a download on my last birthday and also a Lifestyle Lift if I wanted one. The diary was outstanding - I felt like I knew exactly what I was getting into. So, I had the lift. Ask your husband to read the diary. If he feels OK about it see if he'll go in for an initial appointment. If he's OK with that, maybe he'll pick a date to go in. The biggest problem with short hair, a problem most women don't have, is covering the scars while there healing. The diary had a couple of great ideas, which I followed. If women don't want people to know they've had one, you can bet we guys don't. More and more of us are having things done anyway.

Source(s): www.LifestyleLiftDiary.com, www.LLDiary.com, www.LifestyleLift.com

Great question. Women's reviews are everywhere, but none from men. You're right about the Lifestyle Lift Diary. It was written by a woman who had a LL but I recommend it to every man thinking about having it. I'm having one in a few weeks. I'll answer afterwards and let you know what I think.

So, I bought this diary for my husband for Valentine's Day. He read it in one sitting and said it was so good that I should read it, too. It was very, very good. We're thinking about gettting "his" and "hers" lifestyle lifts together and wanted to know what we'd be getting into. Can't wait to hear back from you, Larry T, on how your LL went. try not to forget to come back and post!!