I was really sad on valentines day today?

on valentines day today for some i was really sad, i am in 8th grade and everyone in my 3rd period had big bags and teddy bears and cards and i didn't get anything i got some "carnations" wich is like a flower that u send to someone for a dollar from my best friend but is i walked down the halls... show more on valentines day today for some i was really sad, i am in 8th grade and everyone in my 3rd period had big bags and teddy bears and cards and i didn't get anything i got some "carnations" wich is like a flower that u send to someone for a dollar from my best friend but is i walked down the halls passing to each class it seemed everybody had something and had a valentine but me, i just felt so terrible and im sure some one here is in middle school and they prob know what its like my other friends that this happened to said they ignore it and all thru out the day everyone was asking me what wrong but i just felt so deppressed this is an open ended quesiton so u can post a comment or anything u want thnks =(
Update: and i dont have a valetine and i have never had a girl friend befor and this is the first time i feel this way