What impact has music had on your life?

I'm asking because if it wasn't for music I would probably be dead

Favorite Answer

music has helped my life sooooooo much. it's a way of dealing with your emotions, and playing music makes you think in a different way from doing "work." music has also helped me make friends through being in band, and by having one thing in common with people who are completely different from myself.

Music has always been a part of my life ever since I can remember. There was always music of some sort in our home from "big band" to rock and roll to country. I once commented to a deaf friend that If I were to loose my hearing the only thing that would bother me about it would be that I would never hear music again. The rest of the noises I wouldn't have a problem with loosing.

"Without music, life would be a mistake" Nietzsche

I could not agree more! Music is such a HUGE part of my life, I dont know what I would do if I didnt have music. I totally adore my iPod, it is the greatest thing invented since sliced bread! There are so many songs that trigger so many memories for me, like the first time I danced with my Father, my first kiss, my first date, and so much more! Music is such a fantastic thing, there are really no words to describe how its impacted my life.....

Listening to music all day and NOT doing my homework is what got me failing in math and science class.

a huge one with pretty much everything i do i need music to complete it

• well it has had a good one, when I feel mad than I listen to "mad" music and it makes me feel better.

everything