brittany K asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

chicago baseball?

Cubbies or White sox fans?

Favorite Answer

The White Sox are the best. The Cubs did improve this year but their pitching is still weak. For the record, the White Sox had record crowds last year and they beat the Cubs in television ratings in 2006. White Sox fans do not spend their time whining about the Cubs like a certain Tigers fan would have you think. We spend our time criticizing Kenny Williams trade moves.

The Sox play the best baseball.

The Cubs draw crowds to a vintage ball park.

I'm glad the Cubs are trying to improve.

But the Sox are the best team of the two...

LET"S GO WHITE SOX

Cubbies the only major league team in town

• Alex

cubbies all the way. my email says it all haha. the cubs are just a better organization. the white sox manager is a mean-spirted, revenge seeker. he often tells his pitcher to bean the opposing pitcher if someone on his team was hit. over all, the cubs are just a fantastic group of dedicated players.

I am a Yankees fan, but I hold no ill will to either the Cubs or White Sox.

I'm a Royals fan, so if I had to pick I'd go with the Cubs. I can't be a fan of an AL Central rival.

go for the CUBS they have a much better change of winning the world series than any team in the MLB.WHITE SOX are good but not btter than my CUBS.LET GO CUBS

i love chicago, great place to be a sports fan, but i have to give it to the cubs. There a great team and a fun organization to watch. They are very exciting team. Always making trades to be better the next year. You never know what to expect. I like that, it keeps me hooked. GO CUBIES!!!!!!!!

That's a no brainer.

Everyone in Chicago Loves The Cubs.

The Cubs are Chicago's #1 baseball team.

and their southside crybaby neighbors (the whinny sux) dont like it.

Cubs baseball is an oxymoron.