How many people will be sad today on valentine's day?

Favorite Answer

39.6% or greater.

There are some people poor and starving who don't even know it is Valentine's Day and they are sad....

connect the club Honey- Your no longer on my own- yet one aspect is for particular- its no longer a nasty club- in the adventure that your feeling sorry for your self then your gonna supply off tha vibe- then no ask your self you probably did not get requested out- you need to be positive be your human being valentine- make your self experience solid immediately. basically because you spot all this stuff on the media and society doesnt advise you need to flow through it. once you discover one in each and every of many particular someones- believe female- it will experience like Valentines commonplace & it is going to likely be so properly worth it. basically roll with it female dont enable society make you experience like a lot less off someone. in case you've faith your warm you'd be to others. So stay at domicile take a warmth bathe and watch humorous shows or videos solid success!!!

i am but heres somthing for all you sad people form me '''''give this rose () )-%---- to everyone u care about including me if u care . See if u get a dozen it aint easy . HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! *JUST A MAN*

Half of all people are below average.

well mathemathically there will be about 50% of people ( i mean from 12 to .....)

not me i'm having a great day

Not me.

I will cuz i wont get wat i truley want......the love of my life!