What is the United States Army's Mission Statement?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The U.S Army mission statement is established in Title 10 of the U.S. Code, as is the Army Reserve.
Mission of the Army Reserve
The Army Reserve's mission, under Title 10 of the U.S. code, is to provide trained and ready Soldiers and units with the critical combat service support and combat support capabilities necessary to support nation strategy during peacetime, contingencies and war. The Army Reserve is a key element in The Army multi-component unit force, training with Active and National Guard units to ensure all three components work as a fully integrated team.
Enabling the Army to do more with fewer resources, by providing a flexible, well-trained, complementary force that can expand and contract to meet the specific needs and challenges of each new mission.
* Training Soldiers at the highest possible level in one of nearly 200 specific skills in order to support the Army on any air, land or sea mission.
* Maintaining a force that can mobilize rapidly and skillfully at any moment to respond to a crisis or situation, or to defend America's interests at home and abroad.
* Building a stronger Army by drawing on the strength, support and success of all the diverse backgrounds and communities across America represented by the Soldiers in the Army Reserve.
* Anticipating the ever-evolving needs of today's modern Army and helping it transform into a smaller, faster, stronger force while continuing to protect the nation's interests.
* Implementing national objectives.
* Keeping the Army mobile, efficient and complete by providing specialized technological and troop support when and where it's needed most.
* Supporting national policies.
* Preserving the peace and security, and providing for the defense of the United States, the Territories, Commonwealths and Possessions, and any areas occupied by the United States.
* Overcoming aggressive acts from nations and terrorist groups that imperil the peace and security of the United States.
* Giving back to the community by providing civil support, i.e. food, shelter, safe drinking water and medical attention to our citizens during emergencies and natural disasters.
- Anonymous4 years ago
You can refer the Joint Logistic Support Ship: Karel Doorman is a joint logistic help send designed and synthetic by way of Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), for the Royal Netherlands Navy. The vessel can be utilized for a couple of naval help missions.
- Kevin ALv 61 decade ago
Well I see you're getting the pathetic answers from the looney left on here. I do know that these are people that have no guts to join the military and fight for this country.
If you really want to know, the ONLY way is to join the Army and see for yourself, if you have the guts to do it.
I served almost 30 years ago and I've been a better man for it.
- 1 decade ago
to kill and bomb and use wmd on brown people, especially women and children in third world nations. an addition is being considered -- to get men from third world naked --
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- fixedinseattleLv 41 decade ago
i don't remember the exact words but i think it's something like: "do whatever big-oil/cheney tell us to do."
and it continues: "look out if you happen to live in a country rich with oil or other 'american foreign interests' - your city may be bombed in the interest of democracy."
something like that.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
shoot everything that moves