Wich Operating Sistem Is better for a 13 year old Student: Mac Os X Or Windows Vista?

Hi, my son is 13 years old and he needs a laptop for school. He has Windows XP. He had always love Mac and Apple because of the features and that is bery easy. The problem is that he had never use a Mac before and he wants to now if it is easy to swicht to a Mac or should he yust get Windows Vista? And wich one Is... show more Hi, my son is 13 years old and he needs a laptop for school. He has Windows XP. He had always love Mac and Apple because of the features and that is bery easy. The problem is that he had never use a Mac before and he wants to now if it is easy to swicht to a Mac or should he yust get Windows Vista? And wich one Is better for school and educational things? Is It Worth to change to a Mac? Pros and Cons. Thank You!!!!!