I'm looking for the ultimate tool for digging up bulbous weeds like wild garlic and taproot weeds.?

I'm looking for the ultimate tool for digging up bulbous weeds like wild garlic and taproot weeds. So far the asparagus knife (shaped like a straightened snake tounge attached to a handle) seems to work the best but this is very time consuming and requires a "pry angle" that requires space I do not... show more I'm looking for the ultimate tool for digging up bulbous weeds like wild garlic and taproot weeds. So far the asparagus knife (shaped like a straightened snake tounge attached to a handle) seems to work the best but this is very time consuming and requires a "pry angle" that requires space I do not always have.
A wide angle drill bit was once suggested as it is what is used to plant the bulbs. Any creative thoughts would be appreciated.
1 answer 1