Where can I buy a confederate flag in michigan?

Im looking for a confederate battle flag to represent my believes and values, and to remember my lost ancestors. Where could i buy one besides the internet?

Favorite Answer

call a flag shop in town. they'll be in the phone book under flags.

I think confederate flags should be banned. I can tell you where you can get a black panther flag. Sounds like you have no beliefs or values. I live in Detroit, come and visit me I'll get you your flag.

i dont know where to buy a flag in michigan but if you have an academy you could get a hat or shirt with one on it. i live in louisiana so theres a lot of places to buy them from.

Depending on if you live in the upper or lower peninsula I know a lot of malls sell them there. The shops that have nascar stuff usually have them, I'm pretty sure that is where my cousin got his.

Confederate flags symbolize uneducated rednecks. Are you sure that is what you want to socialize yourself with? You should aim a little higher than that, kid.

The internet is your best source.

that's a racist flag isn't it?

you could get your butt kicked in