Cartoons such as The Simpsons, Looney Tunes?

and the Pink Panther have all used music samples by which African American composer?

A. George Walker

B. William Grant Still

C. Duke Ellington

D. Joseph White

Only serious answers please!

Favorite Answer

Probably C -- Duke Ellington wrote a very large libarary of jazz tunes that have become known worldwide (and some are very good for quoting). I think the music of the other three are too obscure to be used in all three cartoons.

B William Grant Still

No. I am in my 30's and that i watch anime everyday and play tons of video video video games. Nothing incorrect with enjoying matters others could consider are for youngsters. Where the main issue could also be, is if it's your whole do for your lifestyles. If you occur to do not paintings or pass to institution, and should not have any interactions with others outside of tv land, this may increasingly most probably make you just a bit too obsessed. When your placing off concerns you must do for your existence to simply take a seat in front of a television or online game, limits must be set.

sorry to make a non-serious answer, but this question makes no sense, it is an answer not question!