But Seriously, about France?

I hear from a lot of people that France owes us for something that happened 62 years ago. Ignoring the fact that the British contributed a huge amount to operation overlord, do we owe France for saving our butts in the revolution through supplying us with the majority of our munitions, as well as troops, ships and... show more I hear from a lot of people that France owes us for something that happened 62 years ago. Ignoring the fact that the British contributed a huge amount to operation overlord, do we owe France for saving our butts in the revolution through supplying us with the majority of our munitions, as well as troops, ships and other help that America would've note existed without?

If France owes us for 1944, do we owe France for 1776?
Update: Moonshot: Nations don't do things out of generosity, FDR didn't want to get into the war, Hitler declared war on him as a sign of good faith to Prime Minister Tojo, if it weren't for that, we would have let England do it
Update 2: Fital69: In case you can't tell, that's a woodcut of Odin, not my photograph. I'm not old, and maybe when you get a little older you'll know how to tell the difference between a photo and a woodcut.