I'm single ~ a slightly shy girl who loves reading books... How to attract guys to love me?

For some people, this question sounds dumb ~ but for me, it's certainly sensible to ask this since normally I feel all alone and lonesome after go back from school. No boyfriend, no fun activities to do outside... Well, of course I've a bunch of cool, nice buds but they seem to enjoy their lovelife with... show more For some people, this question sounds dumb ~ but for me, it's certainly sensible to ask this since normally I feel all alone and lonesome after go back from school. No boyfriend, no fun activities to do outside...

Well, of course I've a bunch of cool, nice buds but they seem to enjoy their lovelife with boyfriends...

One night, I was cried silently in the bedroom thinking of this. I couldn't sleep afterwards. It really drove me nuts!

I love writing poems -- and usually my poems contain the words of loneliness and gloomy days... Most probably, it has its pro for me to have some kind of inspiration to write stuffs and things like that.

I've read an e-mail sent to me stated: "love is like a butterfly ~ the more you chase it, the more it will elude you..."

Is changing your personality will help you to get a good, smart guy? I'm too shy about this -- but I just couldn't contain my curiosity anymore!

A 19 years old girl & a college student.

~ Please help me...