What do black spidders symbolize?

For over a week now I have been seeing black spiders running by me.This only occurs while I am awake.Anytime,no matter what I am doing,I willl see a spider crawl by me,but at a fast pace. What do they normally symnolize? Any possible hidden meanings? And no,I am not talking drugs or drinking.

Favorite Answer

Black widow spiders kill their mate and cannibalize them.

To see a spider indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or that you may want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power. Alternatively, a spider may refer to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior.

The spiders urgency to hurry past you, suggests that you may be unprepared for a situation. There is a lack in your planning of things. Alternatively, you may be feeling out of place and that there is not enough time to do all the things you want to do.

This may also be a literal reflection of your daily life where you feel that you are always in a rush and that there is not enough time to do all the things you want to do.

Black symbolizes the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

Spiders crawling towards you, indicates approaching goals with careful forethought and it signifies the need for power, revenge, superiority, or control. Alternatively, it may mean lowering one's standards or doing less than best.

• Terry

After a certain amount of time the spider hatch survivors that haven't eaten each other abandon the web and run like the dickens cause mama gets the hind-most.

Stay away from an alluring and tempting situation.

Spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship

Weaver: As Spider weaves her web so we weave our realities.

Love & Blessings

Milly

• Black is usually the color of death or change, while spiders tend to represent law, order, and a static, defined reality with everything in its proper place i.e. the web of structure, but they also represent the dark side of law - that there is only "one" true way of doing things and everything else must be consumed. Law without reason turns inward and consumes itself in mindless bureaucracy, but law unchecked by chaos tends to produce rigid social order with no freedom or creativity. Remember too that the black widow spider forces her mate into his natural role to propagate the species, but then kills and eats him.

• ?

Infestation. Call the Orkin Man.

I have this problem too sometimes I think it is just a halucination, but I have no idea what would cause me to have a halucination like this.

I wonder if it is floaters( or dirt in my cornea) that makes me think I see spiders?

Nervous breakdown or depression.

• I think death, or a type of gang, but what the hell do I know?