How can we get rid of corruption in the Indian Government?

Favorite Answer

To be completely honest, I think the best answer is for us as a nation to stay out of it unless someone from the Indian Gov't calls us and says something like, "Hey, we want to get rid of corruption in our government. Can you help us?" I think that this is something that we need to start doing with every nation. If a particular nation needs help, they should ask and until they do, I feel that we need to take care of ourselves here and our people. We have too many homeless and endangered children right here in the USA for me to feel sympathy for other nations. I think in order for us to be able to help another nation, we need to help ourselves first. I think that we need to rid our country of corruption first.

Revolution, youth needs to be awaken. The only hope for India is its young generation.

• SolMan

Move to Pakistan

Nuke India.