=] asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Can i activate and pay with a PAYPAL account WITHOUT entering a bank account????

it says to pay 4 an item from ebay with paypal that i need to use a bank account to activate my account which will take 3 buyisiness days and i dont have that long can i just activate it with my credit card and NOT use a bank account at all??????????????/

Update:

HOW DO I DO IT?????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You should be able to use a credit card without creating the actual paypal account.

• 1 decade ago

You don't have to enter a bank account number if you want to use paypal, but if you want to do so without having to enter in a credit card number each time, then yes, you have to sign up and give an account. If you'd rather just input in your credit card each time, that's also possible, but simply a bit more of a hassle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. You open an unverified account. I can give you a link that deals with Payapl & Ebay transactions through Paypal. PayPal is one of the most popular online money transfer systems widely used for online auctions, pay to surf programs, e-books and purchase of low value goods. It is now a part of the online auction website eBay. More details available at

http://www.money-transfer.in/paypalindia

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, you can use your credit cards. Go to My Ebay, then pay pal, and click on update my account and you'll have to type in your credit card number and it should work. If you can't get it to, just send a check or money order to the person you bought it from (that's what i do)

Source(s): i have an ebay account
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no you don't pay for the account, you put money in the account and use it to pay for 'stuff' you buy off ebay...the purpose is for the seller to get his/her money without having to wait for a check; a paypal account has verified you have a valid bank account.....

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i want to know tooo. Thx for asking for me

Source(s): I NEED MARVEL VS CAPCOM 222222222222222222222222222222222222
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.