jay asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Chris Brown performing at the 2007 Grammy Awards?

I really want to know if he is really performing at the grammys tonight on tv

Favorite Answer

More Grammy performers announced

Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Ludacris, Justin Timberlake and Carrie Underwood have joined the performance lineup for the 49th annual Grammy Awards, to be handed out Feb. 11 live on CBS from Los Angeles’ Staples Center. They join previously announced performers Beyonce, the Dixie Chicks, Gnarls Barkley and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also new to the show are presenters the Black Eyed Peas, Ciara and Nelly Furtado; Terrence Howard, Samuel L. Jackson, P!nk and Rihanna were previously announced for that role. Blige leads the field of nominees with eight. Timberlake’s performance will feature the winner of a contest sponsored by Yahoo! Music.

Billboard

• ackart

nicely CB has one incident in the previous, that im valuable the different guy has finished atleast as quickly as in his existence. so he would be charged for that. yet he wouldnt purely hit Rihanna for any reason. Their had to be a reason. i think of she picked a combat. If somebody with out criminal historic previous purely hit somebody, tehre ought to be a reason. So haterzzz would desire to quit all this non-experience. reason maximum persons, had no concept what happened. I dont care what all of us says, i nevertheless love Chris Brown(: howdy, all people makes errors, if he made one in any respect?

He performed and he did well. I was so happy to see him. He performed twice.

Yeah and my sister screamed for him.

• tishhh

Yeah he is and it's gunna be great!

look it up on the oscars

• Yes he is.

Source(s): http://www.grammy.com/Recording_Academy/News/Defau... And I saw the Grammy commercial on CBS which announced the performers.
  • name.

umm i dunno i dont really watch it...but i'll check it out

Idk guess we'll find out tonight