How many of you know this about the partnership for a drug free America?

Its Alcohol and Pharmacutical companies that put out the anti-marijuna ads what do you thing about that. Its a partership on competition cause i will smoke weed before taking paxil or prozac. What do you think?. Don't you think its weird that Drug companies are advetizing aganst Maryjane?

And what you think about pot means nothing marxist. That was not the question! good answear...smell the sarcasm

But paxil, alcohol and icecream is for winners just like u

Favorite Answer

not weird at all, when you think about it they are selling a far inferior product(just read the side effects, not to mention half of them wont work) so when a company is selling something inferior the only option they have is to discredit the competition. you see this all the time in politics

will some one answer my last question? no one is geting it.

It's not weird at all! If they legalize it (even if just for medicinal use, like they do here in Oregon) they would lose SO much money!!! The government would lose so much as well. Pharmacuticals are the worlds biggest drug dealers, especially when it comes to opiates (percocet, morphine, oxycontin), they know that people are going to get addicted and there's not much help for people after they stop taking these meds and get awful withdrawals. I don't see the pharmacuticals spending money on research for that cure! Phillip Morris already has acres upon acres of cultivated plants overseas, waiting on the day they legalize it here. I know this for a fact and I haven't smoked in 8 years!

The precise reply to this question is that gigantic alcohol and tobacco had been as soon as funders of Partnership for a drug unfastened America up till 1997(over five million bucks) After a investigative journalist from the village voice outed them they discontinued their ties. I suppose they're nonetheless funded by way of pharmaceutical organizations even though.

I do not smoke weed but I think it should be legal!!!! I have a friend that smoked it when she had cancer it helped her. I would rather see someone smoke weed than take all the antidepressants!!!! Of course the Alcohol & Pharmacutical companies do not want it legalized it would cut down on their profits big time!!!!!

I have nothing against pot. it's a natural pain killer. Those who are against it have never tried it. They believe the stereotyped image of weed smoking slackers on television. I had my share in the 70's and still have all my brain cells. Weed is far more safer than alcohol and other illegal drug. Mary Jane is like the worlds oldest profession...they will never be able to get rid of it.