asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie Jeans?

I'm used to wearing a 3 in jeans from junior stores, and a 4 at stores that go by women's sizes. At Abercrombie & Fitch I had to go with a 6, or 5 in juniors. Do their sizes run small normally, or is it just me?

Best Answer

My daughter usually wears a size 3 but had buys size 9 in A & F. I have found the same true when I went to buy Mudd or LEI for myself. I do not know why they do it, but they are definately not true to size.

Actually weirdly i went from a size 2 regular to a size 0 at abercrombie and fitch

I usually wear a 3 in junior stores but I wear a 2 in Abercrombie jeans. Mabye the style you bought just ran small or something.

It's the stores. I am 16 and I wear a size 4. You are not too big

yea that store runs small. i wear alot of jeans from old navy and im a size 1 in their jeans, i go to abercromibe and im like a 7. i never buy jeans in abercrombie. it makes me feel fatter then i actually am. in shirts i wear either s or m when i go their im size l.

• frere

Abercrombie jeans are unreasonable. Why get a pair of A&F jeans for eighty.00 once you will get 2 pairs of pacsun jeans for fifty 5.00? as well, pacsun jeans are a lot extra effective, they very last more, and are very fair. I surely have 3 pairs of pacsun's laguna bootcut. i have had them for added or less 2 years and they nevertheless seem tremendous!!!! flow for the pacsun ones.

abercrombie is one of those stores that makes people think if ur not freakishly thin there is something wrong w/ u..... so then even people w/ small sizes feel big...... i personally dont like abercrombie but to answer ur question i think the sizes run small.....

When I shop at Kohl's or something, I am a 3-short, but at Abercrombie or American Eagle, I am a 2. So I don't know why it is like that with you...

I worked there for a little bit and they really do make their clothes small b/c is yau aren't thin, VERY THIN, you just don't fit their classic american look.

i normally wear a Medium to Large, but at AF i wear an XL