Does anyone have any really funny anti-republican or anti-Bush jokes?

My BF always has good Pro-Republican ones (I laugh at them and I'm a Democrat/Green!) but I need to retaliate!!!

• pip
    Favorite Answer

No. But I did get a great birthday card recently.

It had Dubya on the front, caption went "I have just 3 words to say to you..."

Inside the card "..Happy Birthday".

I thought it was hilarious.

And I voted for him twice. It was funny because the man is truly the worst speaker to ever become president. I find his mangling of the language quite funny; Bushisms are like Spoonerisms.

well, it's great that you two can laugh at eachother and have some good jokes. the beauty of this following joke is that you can replace "republican" with anything you don't like! (being republican, i usually replace "republican" with "democrat")

what's the difference between a republican and a catfish?

one's a hideous scum-sucking bottomfeeder, and the other one's a fish.

• Wendy

A man walks into a bar and says "Give me a drink!" The bartender recognizes him as a man who never pays for the drinks he orders so he says to the man, "NO. I'm not giving you any more drinks because you don't pay!" The man says, "I SAID GIVE ME A DRINK!" The bartender says "NO! I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYMORE DRINKS!" So the man says, "If you don't give me a drink right now I'll pick up this spittoon and drink the spit to gross out your customers and they'll all leave!" The bartender was sure he was bluffing so he said, "Go ahead. I don't care. Drink it if you want to." The bartenders eyes get huge as the man picks up the spittoon and starts to drink the contents. The bartender starts grossing out and says "OK OK. Stop! I'll give you a drink!" But the guy just keeps on drinking the spit. By now the bartender is crying "STOP! STOP!" But the guy just keeps on drinking until he finishes the whole spittoon. The bartender looks at him and says "Why didn't you stop?" The guy wipes his mouth with his sleeve and says, “I couldn’t. It was all in one strand.”

Yeah here's one, how many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb.

Answer: None, because they would complain about the hard labor, ask government to do it for them, and continually protest down the streets with signs that say "My light doesn't work." and "Corporations have taken my power."

Oh wait that wasn't Anti-Republican. :)

yes. Here it is:

Bush is America's Prez...HaHaHa...haaaah...ha...Oh, it hurts! ..haha..ha