EveryOne Attension Plz. Do you justify the decision of Yahoo Answers for not to ask personal Questions?

I have two doubts. 1. If i like some bodies response/reply and i want to do friendship with his/her. so, why i cant ask him/her personal question? 2. if i have any doubt in response/reply of my previously asked question why yahoo does not provide some facility to ask further question in continuation of... show more I have two doubts.

1. If i like some bodies response/reply and i want to do friendship with his/her. so, why i cant ask him/her personal question?

2. if i have any doubt in response/reply of my previously asked question why yahoo does not provide some facility to ask further question in continuation of previously asked one?

I request you all please come forward and let know the Yahoo Answer about your view and comments.

thank you.