Should Anna Nicole Smith been sent to boot camp?

Do you think she should have been sent to boot camp? Wouldn't that have prevented this senseless tragedy? And are we not partly to blame?

Favorite Answer

that wouldn't of helped....maybe if she was an addict she would go in rehab or even maybe see a theripist due to her son's death. Some people think she was murdered along with her son. ya never know.

What!!!! Spend tax to help someone who is endosing diet pills for your wives and kids to look anorexic - that dont even work!! And poses nude for our husbands and sons? Dont this jobs pay her? Next you will tell us she should have been on disability which the gov. pays out of our taxes and that is after her marriage to billionaire marshall and all the money in her wallet?

Drug addicts dont go to boot-camp but rather to rehab.

Why would she be sent to boot camp..............who said that would have helped......people make their own choices and no one can stop them but themselves...We all know that she done crazy things in the past but lets respect her death

I personally think she made many wrong choices. However, I did not live her life and don't know everything she was going through. At this point, I don't think second-guessing or judging her makes any sense at all. It's all very sad to me.

• Tony M

No, she was an adult who had not been charged with a crime, so we could not "send" her anywhere that she did not want to go.

• ?

How would "WE" be partly to blame? I didn't do anything to her!!