What's the best way to find out if MY husband is cheating? He lives in Germany, I know he is on Hot or NOT

I have caught him before but he always talks his way out of it. I just wantsome good feedback on how to catch him. He swears he is not, but he is a very good liar. I love him but cant leave unless Iam sure.
Update: He's a soldier based there and I am trying to decide if I should move there. I've caught him before (via some very graphic emails) but he always talks his way out of it. I just want some good feedback on how to catch him. He swears he is not, but he is a very good liar. I love him but cant leave unless I... show more He's a soldier based there and I am trying to decide if I should move there. I've caught him before (via some very graphic emails) but he always talks his way out of it. I just want some good feedback on how to catch him. He swears he is not, but he is a very good liar. I love him but cant leave unless I am sure. I just married him a month ago and I think he is up to his old tricks again.